Be Part of the Change
Learn more about a unique opportunity for your loved one to take part in an Alzheimer’s disease clinical trial today.
- People who are from 60 to 85 years of age
- Show medical evidence of mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- Generally healthy enough to participate in all study activities and travel
- Have shown a significant decline in memory and daily function from a previous level of ability
- Cause of memory loss is not due to stroke, cardiovascular, or other non-Alzheimer’s causes
- No episodes of violence or aggression
- Not taking insulin
- Never diagnosed with breast cancer
- All study treatments and tests will be conducted at no cost to you
- Complete physical examinations and comprehensive laboratory evaluations
- Detailed evaluations of cognitive function, memory, and recall
- There will be 11 trips to the study doctor over a period of about 7 months
- Study participants and their study partner/caregiver may also receive reimbursement for time spent traveling to the clinic and visits with the doctor