Insomnia Associated with Alcohol Cessation Study
Stopped Drinking? Trouble Sleeping?
Learn more about a clinical research study.
Clinical Research Center of Nevada is enrolling volunteers in a research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for people struggling to sleep due to alcohol cessation.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18-64 years old
- Have a history of moderate or severe alcohol use disorder
- Have had your last alcoholic beverage between 3 weeks to 6 months ago (7 days if you completed a detox program)
- Have persistent insomnia as a result of alcohol cessation
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Insomnia Associated with Alcohol Cessation study, please fill out the form below or call us at (702) 893-8968.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.