Our Clinical Research Resources for Sponsors & CROs
Clinical Research Center of Nevada works closely with and meets the needs of the pharmaceutical industry and clinical research organizations.
Clinical trials at our site are always completed on time and with accuracy; we consistently exceed sponsor expectation for integrity, subject enrollment, human protection and expeditious delivery of accurate evaluable data.
CRCN is a unique and innovative resource for Phase II-IV clinical trials. Our site is known for effectively combining strategic volunteer recruitment and retention with high-quality clinical research procedures. Our approach is uncompromising—each study conducted at our site is carefully planned and executed according to regulations with superior quality.
Added Clinical Value:
- Direct connection with healthcare issues through day-to-day contact with volunteers
- Expertise in medical science
- Thought leadership in clinical research
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements
Added operational value:
- Rapid enrollment through our global reach and strong subject database
- In-house quality assurance
- Experienced, clinically oriented company management and leadership
- Experienced, research educated study coordinators